I saw Mary do this at her blog and I wanted to do it. I haven’t done anything like this in a while and the questions were interesting. I enjoyed reading her answers so I figured I would do it, too!
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
riding bicycles (once I get a bicycle again)
playing video games
catching up on internet fun
2) List your top three favorite TV shows.
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
Take them! I really enjoy taking photos as is probably evident by my many photos in every blog post.
4) Why do you blog?
I enjoy life and I enjoy writing about life! It is a way for me to document certain things, as well as share them with others. Also, since I moved overseas, it is a way for me to still share with my family and friends about what is going on in my life while I am so far away.
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly.
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?
My best friend Kierstin who is back in New York. I miss her like crazy. @ifearthemoon
7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
greek yogurt and granola
carrots and hummus
peanut butter and banana
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
Yes, two cats.
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
10) What’s your favorite drink?
11) Do you enjoy cooking?
Yes but I am not as good as I want to be or think I am.
12) Do you have children?
13) What are your favorite hobbies?
playing video games
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
I think I’m a pretty outgoing person, in general. There are certain situations where I can be a bit timid or quiet but I’m always still social and approachable.
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
Besides the obvious “oh my gosh, I want to lose more weight,” I would like to try to not make unrealistic or too many goals for myself. That could be an entire blog entry in itself.
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
I don’t really have one.
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
Move to a new town and start my new teaching job!
18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
FAR! I think I live about as far away from my family as someone can, unfortunately.
19) List three of your talents.
20) What is your greatest attribute?
My inherent belief in myself that does not come off as overconfidence but instead as optimism and a love of life that make other people happy when they are around me.