My friend Dez made a meme post recently and a lot my other blog friends have been participating. It’s a really cool little holiday meme that I have seen cycle around the blogging world this time of year. I decided to participate as well, this year. Why? Well, why not? I think it’s fun to see what other people want and plus maybe people have things randomly lying around that they’d send others. I’ve seen it happen in previous years. Plus, come on, my mom reads my blog.
Make a post to your blog, tumblr, facebook, myspace, what have you. The important thing is to make sure these wishes are things you really want and that people can see the post. If you wish for real possible things, make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it’s your address or just an email address at which you can be contacted by potential wish-grantors.
Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your post, so that the holiday joy will spread.
Surf around your friends list/blogroll/RSS feeds (or friends friends, or just random places ) to see who has posted their list. If you have a list be sure to leave it in my comments section so I can view your wishes! If you see a wish you can grant, and it’s in your heart to do so, make someone’s wish come true. Sometimes someone’s trash is another’s treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don’t want or a gift certificate you won’t use–or even know where you could get someone’s dream purebred Basset Hound for free–do it.
If you happen to want to send me any of this gifts, please email me at email@example.com or comment on here. Thanks in advance!
- A greenstone pendant like the one Josh gave me 4 years ago. I misplaced it and I have been so upset about it ever since. It looked like these.
- Socks and undergarments! Nothing fancy, but I need some! Who doesn’t?
- A new purse/bag. One that has a strap that I can put across my body. Sort of like a messenger bag but it’s not a big bulky messenger bag? Sort of like this, I guess?
- One of those small light drawstring bags like this.
- A Woo Themes Subscription although I’d settle for just the standard package so I could pick 3 themes I loved! I already know which one I’d pick first and would probably use it for about a million years anyway.
- A job. Someone give me a job for Christmas. Thanks.
- More video games! Check out my Steam Wishlist!
- For my cat Moko to be able to finally come over to New Zealand.